Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lord have Mercy on my rough and rowdy ways.

Okay, so the title of this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I'm posting about.
I just decided I want to make all my post titles be song lyrics with the word Mercy in it, since that's my name, and I've realized LOTS of songs have the word Mercy in it.

I feel special.

Plus, y'all know how much I loooove music!

Anyway, that title is from The Head and The Heart's song 'Down In The Valley' (one of my favorites by them) and so yeah. That's all.

ANYWAY, SO LAURA I LOVED YOUR POST AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR CHOICE (Grace: it's so choice.) AND I LITERALLY JUST WANT TO JUMP AROUND IN EXCITEMENT FOR YOU EXCEPT I HAVE A BROKEN FOOT LIKE DANG YOU FIFTH METATARSAL.

I really am soo happy for you though!

This morning I created new lyrics to Love Is An Open Door that might've involved the word Plushenko, but really, y'all don't need to be concerned... heh heh. 


 I honestly don't know what to post about.

I'M ALMOST OFF CRUTCHES GUYS! YAY!


I'm going to invade y'all with my Tumblr! 

WEOOO WEOOOO

the bottom ones are 5 Seconds Of Summer. They are absolutely amazing. APRIL 1ST EVERYONE! That's when the EP comes out! Pr-ordered- DONE AND DONE.

Can I just. I CANT EVEN






WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY GUYS! In April. A golden retriever. But I am totally NOT excited. Pfft. Not me.

I wish my hair looked like this


im so hungry

<3<3



BAAAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY
I just love Tumblr. It's like the greatest. 


Okay. I'm going to talk about John Hamish Watson


 Yes. You.


 He's great. He's funny






He's adorable


He knows his sexual orientation 


He understands me




Plus he hangs out with cool people.






I'm only sort of obsessed with the two of them. 
OKAY THAT'S ALL!

I'm a little YOO-HOO and I HATE YOU ALL and HAHAHAH and LETS ANNOY EVERYONE and I'M SO IN LOVE because well





WAIT. Just one more GIF


I think he should become an unofficial member of the 7th/8th/9TH?!-some. Just a suggestion.

OKAY I AM TOTALLY DONE. OKAY? OKAY. (NOT DONE *SOBBING NOW*)

Rose. I am counting on you. 
xoxo, the emotional hawt mess of a gurl (named Mercy)


WAIT! 
*dies*
okay bye for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment